Kenneth Cole Reaction Pea Coat

Kenneth Cole Reaction Pea Coat

Kenneth Cole Reaction Pea Coat






Monday, June 2, 2014

Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Single-Breasted CoaT

Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Single-Breasted CoaT

Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Single-Breasted CoaT


I got this coat during the cyber monday deal for 89 dollars. The coat itself is great, fits well, looks good and is cozy.

However I should have researched similar products, namely this similar coat:
The difference being that the one above is a traditional pea coat in that it is double breasted and that the knitted collar is removable. My coat has the knitted collar stitched on and is single breasted. Another minor difference is that the collar on mine is only striped on the collar while the double breasted one has stripes all of the way down. However it looks like mine has a slightly thicker collar.

My guess is that this coat is an older/alternative version of the standard pea coat. Its still a great coat and the material looks to be the same. I'm happy with my purchase but I think next time I decide to buy a coat, I'm going to google around a bit longer first.

One last thing to note is that, this coat and the coat I compared it to, are both from the Kenneth Cole NEW YORK line. There is a Kenneth Cole REACTION line which is their lower cost line. There is a similar coat from their REACTION line with an attached collar/bib that is cheaper but presumably with cheaper material.

 Just another option to think about.

READ MORE

Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Single-Breasted CoaT

No comments:

Post a Comment